Because this is not an interview where you ask him questions and she answers. instead your aim is how you were able to interact with her. And the conversation is possible only when you can make them comfortable.
Table of Contents
Things to keep in mind
1. Always start with small questions that she can answer easily
2. You can enlarge any question according to their answer
If you ask her where she is from. their answer comes
So you can ask more questions related to their answer like
- Which is the best place in New york
- what’s best to eat there
You can make your question bigger like with similar questions
3. Never ask them personal , weird and uncomfortable questions
Because you are just like a stranger to her with whom she wants to be friends.
And if you ask her personal questions, she will feel uncomfortable or just stop talking to you.
some question are
- Do you have a boyfriend?
- How old are you?
- How many guys have you been with?
- How much do you weigh?
- Can I call you?
4. Your main aim is to make them laugh
Proflowers.com surveyed 1000 women, revealing what impresses women the most.
This survey will give you an idea of what you need to do and what you need to work harder on.
5. Find a common interest
It is very important for you to know their interest so that you can talk to them for a long time, this is an important point.
To know the common interest, you can take the help of social media, where you can know their interest by seeing their followers and liked pages.
Ask a Girl
1. Short questions you can ask
- by what name do your friends call you
- who is in your family
- do you have any pet
- what do you like to do in your free time
- What is your favorite color
- what is the best place in your city
- which is your favorite song
- what is your favorite movie
- who is your favorite actor
2.. Breifly question
A. According to you love marriage is good or arranged marriage.
- If according to them there is love marriage then
- why do you like love marriage
- What do you think is the biggest problem in love marriage?
- Have you ever fallen in love with someone?
- If the answer is arranged marriage
- why do you like arranged marriage
- What do you think is the biggest problem in arranged marriage?
- Which such quality do you want in a boy in arranged marriage?
B. What is the place in the world where you want to live.
- why do you want to roam there
- What’s the first thing you’ll do when you go there?
- who else will you take with you there
C. Which skill do you want to master?
- Why do you want to learn that skill?
- Can you teach me too if you learn that skill?
D. Which movie do you like?
- Talk about the actor in that movie (since she’s a girl, she’d love to take interest in boys’ topics)
- talk about a scene from that movie
- Talk about a movie with a topic similar to that movie
- Suggest them the same type of movie.
E. where are you from
- What culture do you follow there?
- What is your favorite food there?
- what language is spoken there
- What is the best place to visit there
3. personal , weird and uncomfortable questions
- What’s your weirdest habit?
- Which movie made you cry the most?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have?
- What is the best and worst job you have done in your life?
- do you judge someone by their complexion
- What are the happiest moments of your childhood?
- what is the worst date of your life
- What is your favorite childhood memory
- What do you disagree with the most?
- What impression do you try to give when you meet someone for the first time?
- Who or what inspires you to be a better person?
- What are some things you would like to achieve before you die?
- What brings you the most joy in life?
4. You can also use funny puzzles and jokes
If you feed, I will live. if you give me a water, I will die. Who am I?
Answer :: Fire
What room do ghosts avoid?
Answer:: The living room.
Why is Europe like a frying pan?
Answer::Because it has Greece at the bottom.
Boy: I love you!
Girl: Are you crazy?
I am married.. i have husband, and
There is also a boyfriend in the office,
And my ex-boyfriend lives in my neighborhood,
And yesterday my boss proposed
And I can’t refuse them.
And anyway I have already a school friend of mine
With Serious Matter..
Boy: (after watching for a long time)
See if there is an adjustment somewhere! 😛
5.. Truth and dare
Truth and dare is a game where he won’t mind the questions you ask. That’s why you can ask some questions that she usually doesn’t answer.
But because of this game, she answered these questions but take care not to ask too personal questions
1…what is the thing that you want to do in your life
2…what do you like the most about yourself
3…what is the one thing that you are afraid to do in your life but want to do it
4…what is the percentage chance that both of us will meet
she will answer this question zero
[You have to answer this funny
Like – set I thought 1% would definitely happen
[Here you are playing tooth and dear with her that’s why he won’t mind but remember to say it jokingly so that she doesn’t feel bad about this question]
5…What do you think should be the quality of a good boy?
6.. Extra Question you can ask to girl during your conversation
1. What is your secret skills?
2. What was your favorite childhood toy?
3. What was the best gift you’ve ever given to someone?
4. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in primary school?
5. Where would you like to go on the trip of your dreams?
6. If you were stuck in an elevator and could only hear one song, which one would you choose?
7. What was the worst job you ever had?
8. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
9. During your childhood, what game was your favorite?
10. Which place would you choose if you could live anywhere?
11. What do you do about people who constantly annoy you?
12. What is the most important thing that guys ought to understand about the girl, and what do you feel they don’t understand?
13. Who is your best friend?
14. With what phrases were guys trying to conquer you with?
15. What does your name mean?
16. If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?